As a small business owner, you likely know all too well the challenges of simply getting everything done and growing your business. The team at The Small Biz Shop understands your challenges and created a compendium of four key service areas to help you with your marketing needs.
- Marketing – Focusing on Digital Marketing, including Social Media and Email Marketing, you’ll benefit from complete account setups, custom branding, and even a custom social media strategy executed on your behalf.
- Email Marketing includes Email Newsletters, Digital Coupons and Offers, Online Event Registrations, Donation Campaigns, Surveys and Polls, and even Automated email messages to help you stay in contact and engage with your customers and prospects.
- Business Support – We’ll help our clients with the back-end marketing operations including managing contact lists, mail mergers, networking follow-up, and even internet research. From spreadsheets, to presentations, to various documentation needs, the small biz team has you covered.
- Coaching and Training – Although we incorporate coaching and guidance into our marketing support packages, we also offer stand-alone coaching programs to help you build confidence, learn skills and learn how to engage with and motivate your online audience.
- Workshops – Hands-on interactive workshops are developed with you in mind. Sessions can be delivered online and are scheduled to fit your busy work schedule.
- Consulting – It’s important to understand your audience, and how your email marketing and social media goals relate to your business goals and time and budget constraints. We’ll focus on the basics and help you develop a content and marketing strategy that makes sense for you.
For more information and to see how these services can benefit you, select any of the buttons below.